CryptoNinjas Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Asset Source
- Top 5 Bitcoin ATM Locations in Athens for Fast and Easy Crypto Accessby CryptoNinjas.net on March 3, 2024 at 5:18 pm
As a crypto analyst and frequent investor in the Greek digital currency market, I can confidently recommend Bcash for convenient and secure Bitcoin purchasing in Athens. With 10 strategically located crypto ATM hotspots spanning central Athens and the northern suburbs, Bcash enables instant access to leading cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, and USDT. Experience the Leading The post Top 5 Bitcoin ATM Locations in Athens for Fast and Easy Crypto Access appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- Bitwise launching spot bitcoin ETF (BITB)by CryptoNinjas.net on January 11, 2024 at 4:36 pm
Bitwise Asset Management, the largest crypto index fund manager in America, announced today that the Bitwise Bitcoin ETF (BITB), the firm’s first spot bitcoin ETF, intends to begin trading today, January 11th. BITB will join Bitwise’s comprehensive suite of 18 crypto investment products, which currently includes five other crypto ETFs. “We expect significant demand for The post Bitwise launching spot bitcoin ETF (BITB) appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- Cryptocurrency Payments for Insurance: Are Insurance Companies Really Embracing Bitcoin and Altcoins?by CryptoNinjas.net on November 20, 2023 at 6:07 am
It is no longer unusual to hear that a bank accepts savings in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the like. Or that a loan company helps businesses with crypto. After all, the traditional financial and insurance industries were among the first to adopt cryptocurrencies. The latter ones have found more than one way to incorporate these means of payment The post Cryptocurrency Payments for Insurance: Are Insurance Companies Really Embracing Bitcoin and Altcoins? appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- 4 Things We’ve Learned About Owning Bitcoin in 2023by CryptoNinjas.net on November 13, 2023 at 9:10 am
For some people, the word bitcoin still triggers an eye-roll, but by now, most of us know that cryptocurrency is here to stay. With that in mind, it’s a good idea to make sure you’re clued up and well-educated on the topic, especially if you’ve ever considered investing yourself. However, with so much misinformation floating The post 4 Things We’ve Learned About Owning Bitcoin in 2023 appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- Fuse Network welcomes Liquify as new blockchain infrastructure partnerby CryptoNinjas.net on October 2, 2023 at 1:10 pm
Today, Fuse Network, an enterprise-grade, use-case agnostic, decentralized EVM-compatible public blockchain, announced Liquify as its newest remote procedure call (RPC) provider and ecosystem partner. Liquify will provide public RPC services – both free and private. RPC nodes help process requests from decentralized applications (dApps). They are vital for improving the usability of web3 and for The post Fuse Network welcomes Liquify as new blockchain infrastructure partner appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
Bitcoin News Daily Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin Miner Bitdeer Says It Has Launched Its ‘First Cryptocurrency Mining Chip’by Terence Zimwara on March 5, 2024 at 7:30 am
Bitdeer, a bitcoin miner, recently announced the launch of what it refers to as its “first cryptocurrency mining chip.” Bitdeer claimed that the chip could potentially improve bitcoin mining performance without excessive power consumption. New Rig to Help Bitcoin Miners Minimize Operational Costs Bitdeer, a leading bitcoin mining firm, has launched what it describes as
- GTA Token Rises to Prominence with Explosive Growth and Innovative Venturesby Media on March 5, 2024 at 6:00 am
PRESS RELEASE. In a remarkable feat of growth, GTA Token has surged an astonishing 200x within the span of just one month since its inception, catapulting it to the TOP-1 spot for several consecutive weeks in the category of best assets on both Arbitrum and SushiSwap. The project’s remarkable journey is vividly illustrated through screenshots
- Russian Digital Ruble Pilot ‘on Track,’ Registers About 25K Transactionsby Sergio Goschenko on March 5, 2024 at 5:30 am
Elvira Nabiullina, Governor of the Bank of Russia, stated that the current pilot test of the Russian digital ruble was “on track,” with several operations being tested, including opening wallets, and interactions with smart contracts. Nabiullina revealed that over 25,000 transactions were registered, and confirmed the pilot expansion later this year. Russian Digital Ruble Pilot
- Skybridge Founder Insists It’s ‘Still Very Early’ to Buy BTC — Sees Bitcoin as the New Berkshire Hathawayby Kevin Helms on March 5, 2024 at 4:00 am
Skybridge Capital founder Anthony Scaramucci has insisted that it is “still very very early” to buy bitcoin. He likened the cryptocurrency to Warren Buffett’s company, calling it the “Berkshire Hathaway of the 21st century.” He opined: “It was never ‘too late’ to buy Berkshire stock. It is still very very early for bitcoin.” ‘Bitcoin Is
- Bitwise CIO Says Bitcoin Could Top $200K This Year Citing ‘Too Much Demand, Not Enough Supply’by Kevin Helms on March 5, 2024 at 2:00 am
Bitwise’s chief investment officer says bitcoin price could surge above $200K this year due to a “massive supply-demand dynamic,” emphasizing that “there’s too much demand and not enough supply” for the cryptocurrency. Predicting “an even bigger wave” of demand for bitcoin due to spot bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs), he described: “It’s in a new era