Cointelegraph.com News Cointelegraph covers fintech, blockchain and Bitcoin bringing you the latest news and analyses on the future of money.
- ‘I've done nothing wrong’ — Lark Davis denies ‘pump-and-dump’ allegationsby Cointelegraph By Jesse Coghlan on September 30, 2022 at 2:15 am
Davis claimed he received nothing for free from the projects it's alleged he profited from, and the amounts he sold weren’t enough to “dump the price.”
- The 'Brussels Effect' wields real influence over US crypto regulationby Cointelegraph By Philipp Pieper on September 30, 2022 at 12:07 am
The European Union is leading the way when it comes to global cryptocurrency regulations.
- Lack of ‘qualified people’ without more Web3 education, say academicsby Cointelegraph By Ciaran Lyons on September 29, 2022 at 11:49 pm
Blockchain Academy International’s Huxley Peckham says there are already 60 different industries using blockchain tech today.
- Warner Music Group partners with OpenSea to create more Web3 opportunities for artistsby Cointelegraph By Judith BannermanQuist on September 29, 2022 at 10:14 pm
The company stated that select artists can launch their NFT collections and limited-edition projects on their own dedicated drop pages.
- Market manipulation claims will be hardest 'nut to crack' in Bitcoin ETF approval — WisdomTreeby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on September 29, 2022 at 10:00 pm
“We’re all kind of watching this and seeing what’s going to happen,” said WisdomTree's Will Peck on spot Bitcoin exchange-traded funds in the United States.
CryptoNinjas Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Asset Source
- Crypto exchange Kraken’s second reserves audit adds 5 new assets: USDT, USDC, XRP, ADA, and DOTby CryptoNinjas.net on August 12, 2022 at 4:32 am
Kraken, the popular crypto exchange, has announced the results of its second 2022 Proof of Reserves audit, which has now been expanded beyond *BTC, and ETH* to include USDT, USDC, XRP, ADA*, and DOT. *Indicates Proof of Reserves audit covered assets held both on Kraken’s spot exchange and Kraken’s staking platform. The addition of five The post Crypto exchange Kraken’s second reserves audit adds 5 new assets: USDT, USDC, XRP, ADA, and DOT appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- Blocknative releases new tool to enable high-speed propagation of ETH transactionsby CryptoNinjas.net on August 11, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Blocknative, a web3 infrastructure company, today launched the Transaction Distribution Network (TDN). This tool allows blockchain users to respond to pre-chain risks and opportunities faster than ever, ensuring each transaction has the best chance of getting into the next block. The result is better, more predictable outcomes when submitting or replacing transactions. TDN works by The post Blocknative releases new tool to enable high-speed propagation of ETH transactions appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- SynFutures plans to integrate with Router Protocol to improve multi-chain accessby CryptoNinjas.net on August 11, 2022 at 2:37 am
SynFutures, a decentralized derivatives exchange, announced today a new partnership with Router, a cross-chain protocol that enables fund transfer, asset swaps, and cross-chain applications. The projects will work together to expand their respective ecosystems and explore integration, taking a crucial step in SynFutures’ mission to become a multi-chain trading platform. Cross-chain, or blockchain interoperability, refers The post SynFutures plans to integrate with Router Protocol to improve multi-chain access appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- New Serum powered DEX for Solana from Vybe Network launchesby CryptoNinjas.net on August 10, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Today it was announced from the Serum community the launch of Vybe DEX, a data-driven trading interface powered by Serum’s central limit order book & matching engine, built by Vybe Network. Vybe Network is a data infrastructure solution that enables the Solana community to query, index, and share on-chain data to build web3 dApps and The post New Serum powered DEX for Solana from Vybe Network launches appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- Brazil payment app PicPay launches new crypto exchange service with Paxos technologyby CryptoNinjas.net on August 10, 2022 at 5:17 pm
PicPay, a Brazil-based payment app, has announced will now allow its users to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrencies, in its first foray into the crypto market. Today, PicPay launches its cryptocurrency exchange service, which initially supports trading of Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as USDP. The exchange is operated in partnership with Paxos, a blockchain The post Brazil payment app PicPay launches new crypto exchange service with Paxos technology appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
Bitcoin News Daily Bitcoin News
- Billionaire Stan Druckenmiller Discusses Cryptocurrency Having ‘Big Role in a Renaissance’ — ‘People Aren’t Going to Trust Central Banks’by Kevin Helms on September 30, 2022 at 1:30 am
Renowned billionaire hedge fund manager Stanley Druckenmiller says he could see cryptocurrency “having a big role in a Renaissance because people just aren’t going to trust the central banks.” He added that he will be “stunned” if the U.S. isn’t in a recession next year. Stanley Druckenmiller: People Just Aren’t Going to Trust Central Banks
- Citadel CEO Ken Griffin Says Inflation May Have Peaked — Warns a Recession Is Comingby Kevin Helms on September 29, 2022 at 11:30 pm
Citadel CEO Ken Griffin says inflation may have peaked but a recession is coming. “We’re in a very uncertain time for investors,” the executive cautioned, adding that the Federal Reserve “is grappling with a level of inflation we haven’t seen in a long time.” Citadel’s Ken Griffin on U.S. Economy, Inflation, Recession, and Cryptocurrency Kenneth
- Arbswap Launches the Nova Accelerator to Support Arbitrum’s Ecosystem Growthby Media on September 29, 2022 at 11:00 pm
PRESS RELEASE. Arbswap, the Arbitrum-native automated market maker decentralized exchange, has seen significant progress over the past months. Following the migration of its contracts to the Arbitrum Nova network, Arbswap has recently launched the Nova Accelerator with support from Old Fashion Research, a multi-strategy blockchain investment fund. By establishing the Accelerator, Arbswap has set out
- Bittrex, Merkle Science, Bitgo Join Crypto Market Integrity Coalitionby Jamie Redman on September 29, 2022 at 10:00 pm
Following the introduction of the Crypto Market Integrity Coalition (CMIC) with 17 member firms last February, the organization has added eight new members. New coalition recruits include Bittrex, Merkle Science, Crystal Blockchain and Bitgo. 8 Crypto Market Firms Join Crypto Market Integrity Coalition to Improve Self-Regulation Seven months ago, 17 crypto firms announced the formation
- Chinese Central Bank Says It Will Prioritize Stabilizing Currency After Yuan Plunges to 14-Year Low Versus USDby Terence Zimwara on September 29, 2022 at 8:30 pm
Moments after the Chinese yuan’s onshore exchange rate versus the U.S. dollar slumped to 7.2458 per dollar, the Peoples Bank of China responded by stating that it will prioritize stabilizing the currency. Similar to other currencies that have been depreciating against the dollar, the yuan has now lost 12% versus the greenback so far this
Privacy Based Decentralised Swiss Non Bank since 2017