Cointelegraph.com News Cointelegraph covers fintech, blockchain and Bitcoin bringing you the latest news and analyses on the future of money.
- LocalBitcoins closes down the P2P crypto exchange serviceby Cointelegraph By Helen Partz on February 9, 2023 at 12:33 pm
LocalBitcoins’ customers have 12 months to withdraw their cryptocurrencies from the LocalBitcoins wallet but are advised to do so immediately.
- Chiliz launches layer-1 blockchain to expand fan token ecosystemby Cointelegraph By Gareth Jenkinson on February 9, 2023 at 12:15 pm
Fan token platform Chiliz validates the genesis block of its new layer-1 EVM compatible blockchain to mark its five year anniversary.
- Here’s a list of countries that love the metaverse the mostby Cointelegraph By Ezra Reguerra on February 9, 2023 at 12:10 pm
56.8% of metaverse-related tweets coming from Vietnam were positive sentiments that show support for the concept.
- Tether assets exceed liabilities in new reserves report by BDOby Cointelegraph By Helen Partz on February 9, 2023 at 11:49 am
As of Dec. 31, 2022, Tether’s consolidated assets amounted to at least $67 billion, exceeding consolidated liabilities by at least $960 million.
- Arthur Hayes bets on Bitcoin, altcoin surge in H1 2023 as he buys BTCby Cointelegraph By William Suberg on February 9, 2023 at 10:13 am
The ex-BitMEX CEO announces a BTC deployment “over the coming days” amid hopes that the good times will last for crypto until the middle of the year.
CryptoNinjas Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Asset Source
- ETH infrastructure platform Blocknative adds TX bundles, cancellation, and replacement supportby CryptoNinjas.net on February 2, 2023 at 8:04 pm
Blocknative, a real-time Ethereum (ETH) infrastructure platform, has newly introduced features including transaction bundle send, cancellation, and replacement support for the Blocknative Builder. Searchers can now submit MEV bundles privately to the Blocknative Builder to be included on-chain. This market utility builds upon Blocknative’s reliable, real-time infrastructure that is systematically important to the Ethereum ecosystem. The post ETH infrastructure platform Blocknative adds TX bundles, cancellation, and replacement support appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- Crypto derivatives exchange Deribit to put in place trade surveillance platform from Eventusby CryptoNinjas.net on January 24, 2023 at 2:29 pm
Eventus, a provider of multi-asset class trade surveillance and market risk solutions, announced today that cryptocurrency derivatives exchange Deribit has chosen the firm’s Validus platform to provide market abuse monitoring on the exchange. Headquartered in Panama City, Panama, Deribit is one of the largest cryptocurrency options exchanges by volume and open interest, with approximately 90% The post Crypto derivatives exchange Deribit to put in place trade surveillance platform from Eventus appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- Crypto exchange Gemini launches new electronic OTC trading solutionby CryptoNinjas.net on January 19, 2023 at 4:53 pm
Gemini, the popular bitcoin & crypto exchange company, today announced the launch of electronic over-the-counter trading (eOTC), an automated crypto trading solution designed for institutions. The Gemini eOTC solution offers a variety of advantages to institutional traders including: Competitive Pricing & Execution: Liquidity is sourced from top-tier liquidity providers with deep liquidity pools, enabling counterparties The post Crypto exchange Gemini launches new electronic OTC trading solution appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- Crypto securitization platform GenTwo links to all Coinbase assetsby CryptoNinjas.net on January 14, 2023 at 6:23 pm
GenTwo Digital, the crypto-asset securitization platform based out of Crypto Valley in Zug, Switzerland, today announced a partnership with Coinbase, the publicly-listed cryptocurrency platform. This new partnership for GenTwo Digital allows all Coinbase crypto assets to be wrapped in bankable financial investment products and enables financial intermediaries to issue certificates such AMCs (Actively Management Certificates). The post Crypto securitization platform GenTwo links to all Coinbase assets appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- Blockchain ecosystem ThunderCore teams with Huobi and MyCointainer in node expansionby CryptoNinjas.net on January 5, 2023 at 5:51 pm
ThunderCore, a leading blockchain & web3 ecosystem announced today that they are making a new development push, partnering with new validators as the chain rolls out its new crypto staking model. The newest ThunderCore validators include the famous crypto-asset exchange Huobi and one of the earliest staking platforms in the space, MyCointainer. Users of both The post Blockchain ecosystem ThunderCore teams with Huobi and MyCointainer in node expansion appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
Bitcoin News Daily Bitcoin News
- Digital Gold Traded for Digital Rubles by Russia’s Rosbankby Lubomir Tassev on February 9, 2023 at 12:30 pm
Rosbank has brokered Russia’s first deal involving the exchange of tokenized gold with the digital version of the Russian national fiat currency, the ruble. The successful transaction demonstrates the growing interest in digital financial assets and the need for digital ruble payments, the banking institution stated. Rosbank and Atomyze Exchange Gold and Rubles in Digital
- Yield farming is live on Bitcoin․com’s Verse DEX with ~80% APYby Bitcoin.com on February 9, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Bitcoin.com is excited to announce that Verse Farms are live on the Verse DEX. Anyone can now deposit select Liquidity Pool (LP) tokens into Verse Farms to earn additional rewards on top of the trading fees already earned for providing liquidity. The first Verse Farm is for the VERSE/ETH pool with a starting APY of
- Bitzlato Co-Founder Anton Shkurenko Arrested in Russia, Reportby Lubomir Tassev on February 9, 2023 at 9:30 am
Russian authorities have reportedly arrested the second co-founder of seized cryptocurrency exchange Bitzlato. The man, who recently promised to restore the platform’s operations from Russia, was detained at the request of Interpol and may face extradition to France. Another Co-Founder of the Russia-Linked Bitzlato Exchange Apprehended in Moscow Anton Shkurenko, co-founder of the recently busted
- Nigerian President Barred From Extending Old Naira Banknote Demonetization Deadlineby Terence Zimwara on February 9, 2023 at 7:30 am
With just a few days left before the old naira banknotes are demonetized on Feb. 10 as scheduled, a court in Nigeria has blocked the country’s president, Muhammadu Buhari, and the central bank governor, Godwin Emefiele, from further extending the deadline. Opponents of the central bank’s old naira demonetization plan have asked Buhari and Emefiele
- Indian Crypto Exchange Wazirx Calls Binance’s Allegations ‘False and Unsubstantiated’ — Seeks Recourseby Kevin Helms on February 9, 2023 at 4:30 am
Indian crypto exchange Wazirx has denied the allegations made by Binance regarding the relationship between the two crypto exchanges. Emphasizing that the allegations “are false and unsubstantiated,” Wazirx stressed. “As far as Binance’s actions are concerned, we are taking the necessary steps to seek recourse and protect our legal rights.” Wazirx Says Binance’s Accusations Are