Cointelegraph.com News Cointelegraph covers fintech, blockchain and Bitcoin bringing you the latest crypto news and analyses on the future of money.
- Crypto traders avoid risk and shelter in stablecoins as the market reaches a turning pointby Cointelegraph By Nivesh Rustgi on June 6, 2023 at 7:45 pm
On-chain data from Glassnode shows market participants averting risk and seeking shelter in stablecoins and BTC as the crypto market nears a decisive move.
- Google Cloud launches free courses to help users build their own GPT-style AIby Cointelegraph By Tristan Greene on June 6, 2023 at 7:40 pm
The new corpus includes nine courses and a set of labs that students can challenge to earn a Google Cloud skills badge.
- Why is Bitcoin price down today?by Cointelegraph By Kyle White on June 6, 2023 at 6:32 pm
Bitcoin price is down today after lawsuits against Binance and Coinbase led to $106 million in BTC long liquidations.
- Small business lending protocol Defactor tokenizes $100M in bondsby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on June 6, 2023 at 6:30 pm
The bonds are tokenized on Polygon using the ERC-3643 token standard.
- House Ag Committee looks at digital assets regulatory bill, Dems ask how to pay for itby Cointelegraph By Derek Andersen on June 6, 2023 at 6:00 pm
The full Agriculture Committee heard testimony from CFTC Chair Rostin Behnam, a full roster of former regulators and Coinbase’s chief legal officer.
CryptoNinjas Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Asset Source
- RockX broadens suite with launch of new ether (ETH) native staking solutionby CryptoNinjas.net on May 23, 2023 at 1:56 pm
RockX, an Asia-based institutional-grade staking services provider, announced today the broadening of its staking product suite with the addition of a new ether (ETH) native staking solution. This latest offering strengthens RockX’s position as a comprehensive provider of diverse staking needs, maneuvering quickly to the evolving crypto market landscape. Navigating the Ethereum ecosystem presents institutions with The post RockX broadens suite with launch of new ether (ETH) native staking solution appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- The Sandbox teams with Hex Trust for licensed, secure custody of its virtual assetsby CryptoNinjas.net on May 10, 2023 at 4:18 pm
Hex Trust, a regulated institutional-grade crypto-asset custodian, today announced it has partnered with The Sandbox, a leading decentralized gaming virtual world to enable fully-licensed and highly-secure custody of assets such as LAND in The Sandbox’s metaverse. The partnership sees Hex Trust fully integrate LAND into its custody platform, Hex Safe, which supports cryptocurrencies, security tokens, and NFTs. The post The Sandbox teams with Hex Trust for licensed, secure custody of its virtual assets appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- CoinFlip launches new self-custodial cryptocurrency wallet platform ‘Olliv’by CryptoNinjas.net on April 28, 2023 at 12:58 pm
CoinFlip, a bitcoin ATM and crypto services company, announced today a new offering with the launch of ‘Olliv,’ a self-custody-powered crypto platform. The Olliv platform provides a frictionless way to buy, sell, send, receive, and swap cryptocurrency securely stored on a self-custodial wallet, removing the uncertainty of unknown third-party custodians. By leveraging CoinFlip’s existing network The post CoinFlip launches new self-custodial cryptocurrency wallet platform ‘Olliv’ appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- Crypto derivatives exchange Deribit to launch zero-fee spot tradingby CryptoNinjas.net on April 20, 2023 at 3:01 am
Deribit, a popular cryptocurrency derivatives platform, has announced the launch of zero-fee spot trading, allowing clients to buy and sell crypto while simultaneously managing risk using other derivatives. Spot trading will start on April, 24th 2023 at 1 PM UTC with three pairs (BTC/USDC, ETH/USDC, and ETH/BTC), providing clients with a simple and free solution The post Crypto derivatives exchange Deribit to launch zero-fee spot trading appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
- Nomura’s Laser Digital invests in Infinity, an Ethereum-based money market protocolby CryptoNinjas.net on February 15, 2023 at 6:19 pm
Japan-based banking giant Nomura, announced today that its digital assets subsidiary, Laser Digital, has made a strategic investment in Infinity, a non-custodial interest rate protocol built on Ethereum. Infinity’s wholesale exchange, the first of several planned infrastructures, provides inter-exchange clearing, fixed and floating rate markets, as well as enterprise-grade risk management utilizing hybrid on-chain/off-chain infrastructures The post Nomura’s Laser Digital invests in Infinity, an Ethereum-based money market protocol appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
Bitcoin News Daily Bitcoin News
- IOHK’s Charles Hoskinson Warns of CBDC Agenda and Potential Dystopian Future Amid Binance Lawsuitby Jamie Redman on June 6, 2023 at 7:30 pm
Following the lawsuit filing by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) against Binance, encompassing 13 allegations of “operating unregistered trading platforms” and “participating in multiple unregistered offers and sales of crypto asset securities,” Charles Hoskinson, co-founder of IOHK, provided his insight on the matter. Hoskinson commented that the complaint appears to be a component
- SEC Chairman Gensler Stresses Existing Fiat Digital Currencies Are Sufficient Amid Coinbase and Binance Actionsby Jamie Redman on June 6, 2023 at 5:30 pm
In the aftermath of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) enforcement actions against Coinbase and Binance, chairman Gary Gensler engaged in a conversation, maintaining that further digital currencies are unnecessary. “We already have digital currency. It’s called the U.S. dollar. It’s called the euro or it’s called the yen, they’re all digital right now,”
- Unigrid Secures $25M Investment Commitment from GEM Digital, Partners WeSendit, Targets Cloud Giantsby Media on June 6, 2023 at 5:00 pm
PRESS RELEASE. June 6th, 2023: Unigrid, a pioneering force in the development of a decentralized and anonymous Internet, is excited to announce a significant milestone, a new strategic partnership, and an ambitious market positioning. Unigrid has recently secured a $25 million investment commitment from GEM Digital Limited. Additionally, Unigrid has partnered with WeSendit, the world’s
- Biggest Movers: DOGE, SOL Big Losers Following Binance, Coinbase Lawsuitsby Eliman Dambell on June 6, 2023 at 3:30 pm
Dogecoin was one of the biggest losers in crypto markets on Tuesday, as markets continued to react to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) suing Binance and Coinbase. The global cryptocurrency market lost nearly 4% of its value in today’s session. Solana was another notable mover, falling by 9% today. Dogecoin (DOGE) Dogecoin
- Alabama Securities Regulator Issues Show Cause Order to Coinbase, Joined by 9 Other States, Over Unregistered Securitiesby Jamie Redman on June 6, 2023 at 2:40 pm
After Coinbase was sued by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Alabama Securities Commission (ASC) filed a show cause order against Coinbase and directed the company to show cause on why the firm should not cease and desist from selling unregistered securities in the state. Furthermore, the ASC order discloses that the enforcement