Cointelegraph.com News Cointelegraph covers fintech, blockchain and Bitcoin bringing you the latest news and analyses on the future of money.
- Crypto funds under management drop to a low not seen since July 2021by Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on May 24, 2022 at 4:30 pm
Outflows from digital asset funds reached $141 million last week, a figure not seen since July 2021.
- Bitcoin price returns to weekly lows under $29K as Nasdaq leads fresh US stocks diveby Cointelegraph By William Suberg on May 24, 2022 at 2:49 pm
BTC price action remains at the mercy of equities performance at the Wall Street open.
- Enforcement and adoption: What do UK’s recent regulatory aims for crypto mean?by Cointelegraph By David Attlee on May 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
British regulators intend to amplify the enforcement of crypto and make stablecoins a payment method.
- Bitcoin price may bottom at $15.5K if it retests this lifetime historical support levelby Cointelegraph By William Suberg on May 24, 2022 at 2:15 pm
The current worst case scenario involves a 28% wick below the 200-week moving average, one theory suggests.
- WEF 2022: Bitcoin should be seen from an innovation perspective, says Miami mayorby Cointelegraph By Prashant Jha on May 24, 2022 at 2:08 pm
Francis Suarez reminded people that volatility plays an equal role when the market is going up, but the concerns only come up during bear markets.
Bitcoin News Daily Bitcoin News
- Biggest Movers: SOL, NEAR Fall Over 10% During Tuesday’s Sessionby Eliman Dambell on May 24, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Crypto markets were down across the board on Tuesday, as bears re-entered the market, following strong gains on Monday. SOL was one of the tokens to fall, as it lost just over 10% of its value. NEAR also slipped by over 10% during the session. Solana (SOL) SOL was one of the most notable tokens
- Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: ETH Back Under $2,000 as Balenciaga Gains Lose Steamby Eliman Dambell on May 24, 2022 at 2:15 pm
Following strong gains to start the week, BTC once again fell under $30,000, as crypto prices moved lower on Tuesday. The downturn follows up from yesterday’s rally, which came as Balenciaga announced it would be accepting crypto payments. ETH also dropped, falling under $2,000 today. Bitcoin Bitcoin fell under $30,000 on Tuesday, as bears returned
- STEPN’s GMT Token Supported by Alchemy Pay for Real-World Spendingby Bitcoin.com Media on May 24, 2022 at 2:00 pm
PRESS RELEASE. The leading fiat-crypto payment solutions provider, Alchemy Pay (ACH) and the web3 app, STEPN (GMT), have announced a new collaboration. STEPN’s GMT token is now supported for use on Alchemy Pay’s hybrid fiat-crypto payment system that enables it to be spent at over 2 million merchant partners, online and offline, in more than
- Swiss VC Launches African Blockchain Early Stage Fundby Terence Zimwara on May 24, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Crypto Valley Venture Capital has announced the launch of an early-stage fund for African blockchain startups. Already, the venture capital firm has invested in 12 startups whose use cases go beyond crypto. Uses Cases Beyond Crypto The Switzerland-based venture capital (VC) firm, Crypto Valley Venture Capital (CVVC), has launched an African blockchain early-stage fund. The
- Government of Uruguay Presents Campaign Against Crypto Scamsby Sergio Goschenko on May 24, 2022 at 11:30 am
The Department of the Interior of Uruguay is taking steps to warn users about the danger they face when investing in certain crypto projects that could be scams. The campaign is called “Fake Coins: Cryptocurrency Scams” and seeks to educate the population about the most common kinds of crypto scams. Uruguay Educates on Crypto-Related Scams
Private Digital Banking service since 2017